ìpolicy is an introductory course in Public Policy. The course involves a variety of interactive learning methods including dynamic games, talks, dialogues, and documentaries, designed to provide participants with opportunities to explore and share ideas about policy-based solutions to social problems from a liberal perspective.
Only 40 best applications would be selected for the course! Applications are open for all college students and young professionals.
Dates of the respective programs:
Mumbai: 22-23 December, 2018
Bangalore: 22-23 December, 2018
How to apply?
Apply online on this page.
Rs 3000, which shall cover food and course materials for the entire duration of the program.
Goals of ìpolicy
- To create a fun, open, and respectful environment where everyone is encouraged to think critically about social, economic, and political issues.
- To evoke in participants a passionate inquiry into their own values and role in creating a good society.
- To equip participants with fundamental concepts of political economy and sound public policy to enable them to understand the root cause of current challenges and effectively advocate for policy solutions through their current work and future professions.
- To plug participants into a global network of opportunities to propel their intellectual growth, make personal connections and access resources to help them advance their vision of a free society.
- We have conducted this same program across premier institutions in India like ISB Hyderabad, FMS Delhi, NLS Bangalore, IIM Kozhikode, IIT Delhi, IIT Madras, IIT Bombay, Delhi School of Economics and many more.
For details, visit the official website given here.