It is a fact that Environmental quality has been deteriorating very fast. This is because of the gap between the intent of the policy and the actual achievement. India’s environmental problems are mainly due to its high population and limited natural resources. Protection of the environment poses a fundamental challenge to the nations desire to industrialize faster.
Various efforts are being made to control environmental problems. There is a need for conservation of Biodiversity, protection of wetlands and prevention of environmental pollution, promotion of ecological balance enables sustainable development. There are several provisions provided in Indian Constitution for Protection of the environment. The Judiciary playing a vital role in protection of Environment.
The United Nation Organisation passed several UN conventions on protection of wetlands, and UN convention on Biodiversity etc. In the above context, the undersigned is in the process of inviting paper/research articles/case studies for the forthcoming edited book publication entitled ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION FOR SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT.
It will be published by an ISBN bearer publisher of academic work in New Delhi.
The SUB THEMES to be focused include the following but not limited to:
- Issues of Global Warming and Green house effect.
- Corporate social responsibility as a tool to climate change.
- Waste Management Mechanism: Challenges and Implementation.
- Institutional bottlenecks in Clean Development Mechanism.
- Industry, NGOs and Government response on climate change.
- Renewable Energy Resources its usability and restraints.
- PIL and Judicial Activism
- Coastal zone pollution: its impact and regulations.
- Environmental adjudicating authority: Green Tribunals.
- Issues related to Pollution Control
- Kyoto protocol on climate changes its impact on Indian economy.
- Sustainable Development Goals
- Environmental policies, laws and legislations
- Public Interest Litigation and Environmental Law
- Role of NGO’S/ Media to Protect Environment Certificate of Authenticity
- The article/papers should be original and should not have already been published or submitted elsewhere for possible publications. A certificate in this regard is to be submitted by author while submitting the paper. An author will receive the reprint of the article on publication.
Length Of the Paper
12-15 pages in MS Word format. Keeping in view your expertise in your respective field, you are requested to kindly prepare the paper along with the abstract and send the soft copy of the same along with the required certificate to the email ID below.
Deadline for Submission
Januray 31, 2019
Dr. Alok Gupta, Assistant Professor(II) Amity Law School, Delhi
Mobile 9873108151, E-mail Id: firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com