Latest Laws ‘Online Law Internship – 2018’
LatestLaws.com is one of the most popular and informative Legal Website in India and has more than 1.45 Lakhs Followers on its FB page.
LatestLaws.com is now offering ‘Online Law Internship – 2018’ and it’s Free to join!
This is a unique program that will help the students make their mark in the Law Career progression as well as a stepping stone to the Legal Profession.
Through this program we help Law Students with superior academic credentials, willingness to learn, motivation, energy and initiative to inculcate soft skills of Legal Research, drafting skills and Legal Journalism basics.
LatestLaws has always recognized and awarded the deserving students with the bonus opportunities and through our ‘Online Law Internship – 2018’ Program, we aim to give the students an opportunity to learn the nuances of Legal Writing while pursuing their curriculum.
Who can apply?
Students pursuing any LLB or LLM course, having Learning traits and immense love for honing Legal Writing and research skills, are most welcome to be a part of our ‘Online Law Internship – 2018’ program.
The term will be for 4 to 12 weeks (it can be reviewed on the basis of work performance)
Perks for Online Law Interns
Some of the perks given to Online Law Interns are:Joining LatestLaws.com as Online Law Interns is in itself is a matter of pride. But this opportunities comes with responsibilities too.
- Certificate of Excellence as a Online Law Intern from LatestLaws.com which will enhance your CV.
- FREE Blog Publications
- Exposure and Experience to work with the students from all over India.
- Opportunity to work with the Well established and experienced professors and professionals of your field.
- To learn the professionalism and develop presentation skills, leadership, media relations, team working, time management etc.
- Opportunity to make your special identity, you can write yourself as Online Law Intern, LatestLaws in your email signatures, LinkedIn, Facebook, Insta profiles, Blogs, personal pages etc.
- SPECIAL RECOGNITION will be given for outstanding contribution during events and competitions
- The position will be contractual basis and person appointed can be removed from the post without any notice if work found unsatisfactory.
- Perks will be increased or decreased on the basis of your work.
What do We expect from a Online Law Interns?
- Update LatestLaws.com website on legal issues, news, latest changes in judicial systems of our country.
- The Intern also has to update LatestLaws.com website database on latest amendments and alteration of statutes by domestic as well as international authoritative bodies.
- Research about upcoming events and news.
- Share all that news on LatestLaws Facebook page and different Facebook groups you have joined.
- Prepare Case Note on the Judgement which has already been decided by Supreme Court of India.
- To submit reports of the events and happening in Law Schools and Colleges.
- To complete the Legal Journalism tasks/works given to them from time to time.
- To follow the code of conduct set forth by the organization and maintain its decorum and privacy at all times and situations.
How to apply?
You only have to email your CV to us on-
You can also enclose your Legal Literary works.
Online Law Interns vs Regular Internships
So here we’ll enlist five distinct traits of this emerging trend which sets it apart from all other regular Internships:
- Flexible working Hours
You no longer have to worry about specific office timings to work as a Online Law Interns. Specific tasks are allotted regularly which you’d have to fulfill through various platforms. This is truly ideal for those who are involved in multiple learning activities.
- Work alongside college days
Now you no longer have to wait for the semester-end to approach so you can start out an internship during summer and winter vacations. You can easily manage the tasks given during the program alongside your lectures and other college activities. Yes, the whole experience of working in an office is indeed lost and the whole concept of learning a company’s work culture and skill sets through an internship don’t apply here; however, you definitely adapt the idea of managing multiple tasks.
- Networking beyond college boundaries
Through these, you finally get a wonderful chance to venture out of the comfort zone of your classroom groups and college societies, into the diverse network of Law Firms contacts. Not only will you learn from their experiences, they will help you kick-start your career as well depending on the Law Firm you work for.
- Learn certain basic Skills
As a Online Law Intern, you may not gain proficiency for specialized abilities and attributes which are taught in a full time internship program. However, you’ll definitely learn a basic set of skills which are encouraged for every fresher. Due to the flexibility as well, you slowly learn out certain ways around your campus, students and work thus increasing your competence as a career ready individual after college.
- Enhance your CV
As mentioned earlier, since you no longer have to wait for vacations to come around for an Internship or part time work experience; you can start working on your CV in college itself and get a head-start over others. This also increases your chance of getting a more structured and better Full-Time internship during vacation period.
Hence in a nutshell our Online Law Intern would find improved,
1. Time management
2. Team management.
3. People management.
4. Organizing Skills.
5. Connections with the official teams there at that particular organizations.