Competition Advisory Services (India) LLP (COMPAD) is a niche advisory and consulting firm, providing expert assistance in the fields of Competition Law, Regulatory and Government Policy and Market Entry Strategy.
Associate to Chairman, COMPAD (Mr. Dhanendra Kumar, Former Chairman, Competition Commission of India (CCI), Former Executive Director, The World Bank)
Investment Advisory Services
Government Policies on FDI
- A holistic position that offers successful candidates with an opportunity to work directly with Chairman
- The main responsibilities will include, but not limited to – comprehensive research on various legal issues and aspects that might be required by the firm.
- The candidate will also have the opportunity to assist the Chairman in advising global clients, which include top tier law firms as well as private and public sector companies.
- The candidate will also be expected to regularly update the firm’s website with the most up to date news and developments in various relevant fields, especially in Competition law and Investment in India.
- Perform ad-hoc analysis on key topics for the purpose of quick updates to Chairman.
- Post-Qualification Experience (PQE) required (in years)
- 2-3 years
Candidate Requirements (Basic)
- The candidate must be sharp and intelligent and must have done either 3 year LL.B or 5 year B.A. /B.B.A. LL.B (Hons.), preferably LL.M frm a reputed educational institution.
- Highest degree of integrity, professionalism and discretion required.
- Ability to analyze, evaluate, form independent judgments and think creatively.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks efficiently and effectively and meet tight deadlines.
- Highly detail-oriented and organized
- Excellent judgment; resourceful.
- Attention to detail – proven track record of delivering high levels of accuracy.
- Must be a self-starter with excellent anticipation and prioritization skills.
- Solid interpersonal, communications and writing skills (in person, on phone, and by e-mail and voicemail) including the ability to take complex or ambiguous topics and create compelling narratives for the Chairman.
- Ability to take initiative and thrive in a fast-paced, work environment.
- Proactive with intellectual curiosity.
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word).
- Candidate requirements (Preferred)
- Candidates with a basic understanding of HTML language and WordPress will be preferred.
Approximate salary per annum
Commensurate to qualification and industry standards.
Method of Application
Kindly send your resume in Pdf or Word Format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Shortlisted candidates will be invited for a PI.