Law Mantra, The Indian Law Institute, New Delhi, NLUJAA, MNLU-Nagpur, MNLU-A, DCPCR-Govt of Delhi & ICJ-London are organising a one day International Seminar on Protection of Women and Children Rights: Issues and Challenges on 12th January, 2019 at The Indian Law Institute, New Delhi.
Prof. (Dr.) Manoj Kumar Sinha, Director, The Indian Law Institute, New Delhi.
Prof. (Dr.) J.S Patil, Vice-Chancellor, National Law University and Judicial Academy, Assam.
Prof. (Dr.) Vijender Kumar, Vice-Chancellor, Maharashtra National Law University, Nagpur.
Prof. (Dr.) S. Surya Prakash, Vice-Chancellor, Maharashtra National Law University, Aurangabad.
About Law Mantra
“Law Mantra” (headquarters New Delhi) (Registration No 150 in Book No.4 Vol No 3, 603 0f 2018) is not for profit organisation running for the purpose of enhancing legal academics and legal awareness in the society.
“Law Mantra” is a body of Jurists, Advocates, Academicians and Stu-dents running for the purpose of enhancing legal academics and legal awareness in the society and in the practice of the same. “Law Mantra” an association of alumni of all National Law Universities. enable the peo-ple to take responsibility for the situation of the deprived Indian women and children and so motivate them to seek resolution through individual and collective action thereby enabling women and children to realize their full potential.
- Child Protection Laws in India.
- Child Protection Laws and Role of NHRC and other agencies.
- Specific issues with regard to the protection of children in India.
- Protection of Children: International Laws framework.
- Sexual Harassment at Work Place.
- Women empowerment and domestic violence.
- Cyber Space and Women.
- Reproductive Technologies and Rights of Women.
- Eve- teasing, Molestation, Sexual Abuse and Rape.
Registration Fee for presentation of paper
- Students: Rs 1500/-
- Faculties/Professionals/Research Scholars/Others: Rs 2000/-
- Presentation in Absentia for Students: Rs 2200/-
- Presentation in Absentia Faculties/Professionals/Research Scholars/Others: Rs 2500/-
Registration Fee for attending the seminar
Students: Rs 1000/-
Faculties/Professionals/Research Scholars/Others: Rs 1500/-
Submission of Abstract: 17th December, 2018
Confirmation of abstract selection: 20th December, 2018
Registration: 7th January, 2019
Submission of Full paper: 10th January, 2019
Seminar Date: 12th January, 2019