International Journal of Law Management & Humanities is a bi-monthly scholarly peer-reviewed multi-disciplinary International journal bearing ISSN 2581-5369, established in June 2018. It is no secret that the landscape of scholarly publishing is quickly changing. There is an emergence of new perspectives among editors, reviewers and publishers which has ultimately given rise to new demands and expectations across disciplines. IJLMH presently consists of Editors from 4 different countries i.e. India, France, Ethiopia and Nigeria
With the huge success of our Essay Writing Competition, the present competition is designed to inculcate the discussion about ban of pornographic websites in India.
Themes & Issues
Students can write on any sub-theme related to “Ban of Pornographic Websites In India”.
Open to all students enrolled in any undergraduate or post-graduate course.
- Registration amount is Rs. 250 for Single Author and Rs. 400 for Co-authorship
- Co-authorship is allowed to a maximum of 2 authors.
- Participants can submit the Registration fee via PayTm – For Single Authors HERE and For Co-authorship HERE
- After the payment, all the participant(s) must fill the registration form HERE
Guidelines for Submissions
- All the entries must be typewritten and in not more than 1500 words excluding footnotes.
- The submission must be made only in *.doc or *.docx format HERE
- The submission should strictly follow the following rule
- Font – Times New Roman
- Font size – 12
- Line spacing – 1.5
- Alignment – justified
- 19th Edition of Bluebook should be followed for citation.
- The content should be the original work of the writer and should not have been given to any other competition or for any publication.
Judgment will be based on the following parameters:
- Quality of language
*The decisions of the judges will be final and binding.
Submission Procedure & Deadline
Essay must be submitted HERE by 25th March, 2019.
Registration fee: Rs. 250 (single authors) and Rs. 400 (co-authors).
Registration will be taken only by March 10, 2019, 11:59:59 PM, by filling the Registration form HERE after payment of the registration fee.
Prizes: Cash prizes & Certificates
1st Prize: INR 3000 + Merit Certificate
2nd Prize: INR 2000 + Merit Certificate
Top 40 Article will be provided with Discount Vouchers of 25% to get published in our next Book.
All participants will get participation certificates.
For any further queries feel free to:
- E-mail us at: email@example.com