Latest Laws Campus Ambassadors Program
Campus Ambassadors (CA) acts as an interface between Colleges and the Virtual Legal World. And it’s Free to join!
This is a unique program that will help the students make their mark in the campus as well as a stepping stone to the Legal Profession. Through this we identify leaders who are passionate and responsible for organizing different activities in colleges.
The LatestLaws Campus Ambassador Program is one of the initiatives to outreach the maximum students of India while giving them an opportunity to learn Legal professionalism and giving them an exposure to work with the other students of the Law Schools and Colleges from all over India and overseas.
LatestLaws has always recognized and awarded the deserving students with the bonus opportunities and through Our Campus Ambassador Program, we aim to give the students an opportunity to represent LatestLaws in their campus.
You will be the face, voice, and evangelist of LatestLaws at your College/University. You will be the champion of our vision of providing seamless digital access of every Legal Development in the Country and building the largest network of young Legal Brains all around the globe.
Who can apply?
Students pursuing any LLB or LLM course, having strong leadership traits and immense love for honing Legal Writing and Oratory skills, are most welcome to be a part of our extended family on their university.
Initially the term will be for 6 months (it will be reviewed on the basis of work performance)
Perks for Campus Ambassadors
To hold the position of Campus Ambassador and lead LatestLaws in the concerned college is in itself is a matter of pride. But the opportunities comes with the responsibilities too.
Some of the perks given to campus ambassadors are:
- Certificate of Excellence as a Campus Ambassador from LatestLaws.com which will enhance your CV.
- FREE Blog Publications
- Exposure and Experience to work with the students from all over India.
- Opportunity to work with the Well established and experienced professors and professionals of your field.
- To learn the professionalism and develop presentation skills, leadership, media relations, team working, time management etc.
- Opportunity to make your special identity, you can write yourself as Campus Ambassador, LatestLaws in your email signatures, LinkedIn, Facebook, Insta profiles, Blogs, personal pages etc.
- SPECIAL RECOGNITION will be given for outstanding contribution during events and competitions
- The position will be contractual basis and person appointed can be removed from the post without any notice if work found unsatisfactory.
- Perks will be increased or decreased on the basis of your work.
What do We expect From a Campus Ambassadors?
- To Represent and lead LatestLaws in the concerned college.
- To communicate the events and happening of the organization in their college and get the results too.
- To communicate any event happening in their college to LatestLaws.
- An active internet user, interested in promoting our services, articles and educational content on Social Media.
- To complete the tasks/works given to them from time to time.
- Hard-working, Honest and punctual candidate having good leadership, communication and organizational skill.
- To follow the code of conduct set forth by the organization and maintain its decorum and privacy at all times and situations.
How to apply?
You only have to email your CV to us on-
You can also enclose your Legal Literary works.
Campus Ambassadors vs Regular Internships
So here we’ll enlist five distinct traits of this emerging trend which sets it apart from all other regular Internships:
- Flexible working Hours
You no longer have to worry about specific office timings to work for a campus ambassador program as long as you’re getting the results. Specific tasks are allotted regularly which you’d have to fulfill by connecting the organization to your campus through various platforms. This is truly ideal for those who are involved in multiple campus activities.
- Work alongside college days
Now you no longer have to wait for the semester-end to approach so you can start out an internship during summer and winter vacations. You can easily manage the tasks given during the program alongside your lectures and other college activities. Yes, the whole experience of working in an office is indeed lost and the whole concept of learning a company’s work culture and skill sets through an internship don’t apply here; however, you definitely adapt the idea of managing multiple tasks.
- Networking beyond college boundaries
Through these, you finally get a wonderful chance to venture out of the comfort zone of your classroom groups and college societies, into the diverse network of Law Firms contacts. Not only will you learn from their experiences, they will help you kick-start your career as well depending on the Law Firm you work for.
- Learn certain basic Skills
As a campus ambassador, you may not gain proficiency for specialized abilities and attributes which are taught in a full time internship program. However, you’ll definitely learn a basic set of skills which are encouraged for every fresher. Due to the flexibility as well, you slowly learn out certain ways around your campus, students and work thus increasing your competence as a career ready individual after college.
- Enhance your CV
As mentioned earlier, since you no longer have to wait for vacations to come around for an Internship or part time work experience; you can start working on your CV in college itself and get a head-start over others. This also increases your chance of getting a more structured and better Full-Time internship during vacation period.
Hence in a nutshell our Ambassadors would find improved,
1. Time management
2. Team management.
3. People management.
4. Organizing Skills.
5. Connections with the official teams there at that particular organizations.