Amity National Moot Court Competition has successfully taken place for a decade and this time Amity is hosting XII Amity National Moot Court Competition, 2019. We would like to cordially invite all the law Colleges/Universities in the territorial boundaries of India.
Amity Law School, Amity University, Lucknow Campus- Mango Orchard Campus.
Student pursuing 3 years or 5 years of LL.B.
Degree in the academic year 2018-19 from any recognised Law School/College/University in the territorial boundaries of India are eligible to participate.
March 14 to 16, 2019.
The registrations of the moot court competition are now open and can be done by sending an email to email@example.com.
- Release of Moot Proposition: 03rd January, 2019.
- Last Date of Provisional Registration: 01st February, 2019.
- Soft Copy Submission of Registration Form, Demand Drafts and Travel Plans: 08th February, 2019.
- Hard Copy Submission of Registration Form, Demand Drafts and Travel Plans: 15th February, 2019.
- Soft Copy Submission of Memorials: 04th March, 2019
- Hard Copy submission of Memorials: 08th March, 2019
For any queries, kindly write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For updates, follow this Facebook page.