Burgeon, Delhi invites applications for a 6 month internship.
About the Internship
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Engage in the company’s incorporation
- Handle rights issue
- Engage in the preparation of notice, agenda, explanatory statement, minutes of board meetings and members meetings as per the secretarial standards.
- Handle annual filing with the registrar of companies
- Engage in the preparation/vetting of resolutions, if any, to be submitted by the company to the banks, government departments & authorities, and other outside agencies in the day-to-day running of the business of the company.
- No. of Internships available: 1
MS-Word, MS-Excel, English Proficiency (Spoken) and English Proficiency (Written)
Who can apply?
Only those candidates can apply who:
- are available for full time (in-office) internship
- can start the internship asap
- are available for duration of 6 months
- have relevant skills and interests
- Perks: Certificate.
Send Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.