Maharashtra National Law University, Nagpur is proud to announce The Louis M. Brown and Foster S. Mosten International Client Consultation Competition (National Rounds 2019) which will be hosted by ADR Society, MNLU Nagpur in association with AIR Law Academy and Research Centre, Nagpur and Forum of South Asian Clinical Law Teachers from 1st -3rd February, 2019 at MNLU, Nagpur campus.
The Winning team at national rounds would represent India in the international competition hosted by The Law Society of Ireland at Dublin, Ireland between April 3-6, 2019.
- Only Law Colleges/Universities recognized by the Bar Council of India are eligible to participate.
- Only bonafide students pursuing LL.B. Three Year/Five Year Degree programmes in aforementioned institutions, during the current academic year are eligible to participate.
Composition of Teams
Each team shall consist of TWO participants.
- Teams/Participants are required to duly fill the Registration Form (endorsed by the Head of the Institution) along with the Demand Draft of Rs.4000/- drawn in favour of Registrar, MNLU, Nagpur payable at Nagpur which has to reach the organizers by January 15, 2019 through registered Post/ Courier.
- The Registered teams are required to confirm their arrival and verify their registration over email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Teams/ Participants are required to e-mail the soft copy of the Demand Draft along with duly filled registration form latest by January 12, 2019 over email to email@example.com.
- Mr. Ravi Sharma, Mobile: +91- 8208583071
- Mr. Prakhar Agarwal, Mobile: +91 – 9560499083
- Ms. Aditi Singh, Student, Mobile: +91 – 8439431113