GNLU Legal Incubation Council is organizing the 4th National B Plan Competition – Exuberance 2019 on Saturday, February 16, 2019.
Who can participate?
Any individual or team can participate.
- Entries will be judged on the basis of submitted business plan proposals.
- The business plan can be submitted by an individual or team comprising of maximum 3 team members.
- Top 10 selected business plan proposers (individual/team) will be invited for presentation.
- Business Plan to be submitted as per format prescribed in Annexure 1 in the official brochure below.
- Each business proposal presenters will get maximum of 15 minutes for presentation including question answers.
Detailed business plan in the prescribed format (as per Annexure 1) should be submitted in soft copy latest by 15 January 2019, 11.59 pm in Word document (Max.10 pages + 3 pages for supporting documents, if any) and PowerPoint Presentation (Max. 5 slides).
Submission to be sent to – email@example.com.
- 1st Position, Cash prize of Rs. 25,000/-, memento & certificate of appreciation.
- 2nd Position, Cash prize of Rs. 15,000/-, memento & certificate of appreciation.
- 3rd Position, Cash prize of Rs. 10,000/-, memento & certificate of appreciation.
Exceptional business ideas can get the opportunity to be incubated and mentored under GNLU Incubation Council (GLIC).
Participation fee (for each team)
Rs. 600/- Pay online at this page.
- Mr Yajuvendrasingh Chauhan, Incubation Manager: +91 7990985548
- Dr Kalpeshkumar L Gupta, Coordinator: +91 99248 97691
- Madhav Chandan, Student Coordinator: 91 96190 93432
- Suchet Rathod, Student Coordinator: +9197406 59435
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Click here for the brochure and Annexure 1.