Confluence MUN 2019 is being organised by Marri Laxman Reddy Institute of Technology and Management based out of Hyderabad, India.
The conference is an academic simulation of the United Nations where in the participants attending the conference act as representatives of different countries and come together to discuss and deliberate on pressing global issues.
The conference is scheduled to take place from the 1st to 3rd of February 2019 at the Hotel Abode in Lakdikapul, Hyderabad.
The conference can be attended by high school and college students as well as recent graduates, irrespective of their academic field. Anyone with a passion for debate and interest of global issues can apply to participate at the conference.
Confluence MUN will be simulating four committees
1) United Nations Security Council
2) United Nations General Assembly: Disarmament and International Security Committee
3) Commission on Status of Women
4) Lok Sabha
Those wishing to participate can do so by applying at this page.
Once the application is received, the allotment of country/character and committee will be done and the same will be informed to the prospective participant via email as well as telephonic call.
Upon receiving the allotment, the payment of Delegate Fee has to be made either online via the payment portal (will be sent via email after the application is processed) or offline (via our payment collection centres which will be set up occasionally in the city.
1) INR 2499 – without accommodation (covers delegate kit, lunch on all three days of the conference)
2) INR 2999 – with accommodation (covers delegate kit, lunch on all three days, breakfast on two days and accommodation for two nights)
Kindly contact at firstname.lastname@example.org in case of any queries.