VITA lex debate society of VIT School of law, VIT Chennai campus are proud to present to you the national debate competition to be held on the 22nd and 23rd of March.
This is the first of its kind VITA lex’s National Debate Competition.
VITSOL National Debate Competition facilitates our future generation to improve their talents and honing the debating skills by making use of critical thinking and persuasion. VITSOL National Debate Competition aims to inculcate a spirit of participation among the budding lawyers.
We cordially invite your college to participate in our National Debate Competition. Find the brochure and invitation below.
The Competition is open for students pursuing three or five-year LL.B Degree Course from any
recognized College/University/Law School subject to the fulfillment of registration formalities.
Themes of the competition
1. The Vedic Education (Compulsory Teaching in Educational) Bill, 2018
2. The Private Schools (Regulations of fee) Bill, 2018
3. Death Penalty Abolition Bill, 2017
4. Data Privacy and Protection Bill, 2017
5. The Dam Safety Bill, 2018
Click here for the registration form.
Last date to register: 28th February 2019
Last day for clarification: 5th March 2019
Tentative payment deadline: 7th March 2019
Competition date: 22nd & 23rd March 2019
For further enquiries, please contact:
- Ms. Samruddhi Bhatkal – 9008896330
- Ms. Abhilasha Anil – 9884082411
- Ms. Madhurima Menon – 8790397469
- Mr. Abishek Naik – 8885375514