About the Workshop:
GNLU is organizing a first of its kind workshop to re-discover deeper, spiritual and legal values of ethics and justice for Judges, Advocates (to-be Judges) and Academicians (teaching Ethics).
Six important learning outcomes of Judicial Ethics:
- Understanding Judicial Independence, Integrity, Competence, Diligence, Equality & Propriety.
- Learning about Nobility of Indian Legal System & Judiciary.
- Importance of Ethical Values while contributing to Justice.
- Limitations of Linear Reasoning & Zealous Arguments of opposing Parties before Judge.
- Guidance from Higher Intuition, Practical Good & Fulfillment.
- 25 Values bridging Judge & Justice, surmounting 20 Obstacles to Self-transformation.
This 2-day National Training-Workshop is a breakthrough to learn Intuitive Values, Practical Good & Fulfilling Justice which are founding pillars of judge, justice and court of law.
About the trainer: Dr K. Parameswaran (GNLU), Associate Professor of Law (Dean of External & Alumni Relations and Former Dean of Academics) Specializes in theory, practice application, teaching & writing on ‘Spirituality, Ethics, Law & Justice’.
Who can attend “Judicial Ethics” training-workshop?
- Advocates (Aspiring to be Judges),
- Academicians (Teaching Ethics).
How to Attend?
- Drop an Email: kparameswaran[at]gnlu.ac.in
- Contact numbers: 812-8650-833, 94291-74064
Last date of registration: 17th March 2019
Number of Seats: Limited.
Registration charge: Rs 10,000/- will be charged on the spot (inclusive of teaching, stay & food).
For Enquiries Contact:
- Mr. Saubhagya Dubey (Mob: 72288-54092).
- Mr. Hatim Hussain (Mob: 960-1027-860).
- Mr. Abhishek Vyas (Mob: 846-968-1997).
For brochure link, Click Here
For the summary outline of contents, Click Here