Ramaiah College of Law takes immense proud to announce that we are organising the Two Day National Seminar on Teaching Methodology on Commercial Law in the context of Social Justice and Curriculum Drafting Competition.
Students, Academicians, Practitioners and other stakeholders of Legal Education who feels that the present curriculum of Commercial Law mainly:
- Competition Law
- Company Law & Corporate Governance
- Intellectual Property Rights
- International Trade Law
is not satisfactory or fails to achieve the very objective of Legal Education, this is an opportunity for all of you to submit your proposal in the form of paper presentation or curriculum (drafting competition) and thereafter participate in the panel session chaired by Prof. (Dr.) Madhava Menon along with other eminent Jurists.
- Send in the abstract by 20th July, 2018
- Registration Date with DD by 1st August 2018
- Submit the curriculum for the drafting competition by 16th August, 2018
- Date of Event: 8th & 9th September, 2018
Ms. Rhea Roy Mammen
Assistant Professor (Law)
Poster: Click Here.
Registration form: Click Here.