Karnatak Lingayat Education Society’s KLE College of Law, Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai is organising 1st National Seminar on ‘Recent Trends in development of constitutional law in India’ on 27th February, 2019.
This seminar is an attempt to address enormous issues pertaining to development and changes in the interpretation of the Constitution of India and also the increasing need and demand for the rights of the citizens. This event will bring together all researchers working on wide-ranging aspects of the Indian Constitution to deliberate on the various aspects.
Therefore it will be an opportunity for researchers to share their experiences on a single platform. The outcome of the seminar after deliberations on various aspects will be a great contribution in the form of policy options for policymakers, academicians and society as a whole.
- Constitution and Environmental Laws.
- Constitution, Personal Laws and Religion.
- Constitutional Amendments.
- Temporary, Transitional and Special Provisions under the Indian Constitution.
- Constitution and Gender Equality.
- Constitution and Women Reservation in State Assemblies, Lower House and Upper House.
- Constitution and Farmer’s Distress and Unemployment.
- Constitution and Independence of Judiciary.
- The organizers invite papers related to the theme of the seminar.
Paper should be in English, MS word, Times New Roman font, font size 12, Line spacing 1.5. Abstract: – not more than 250 words Paper : – not more than 3000 words
Last date of abstract and paper submission is 2nd February 2019.
Abstract and full paper can be submitted through email email@example.com,
Papers will be published in an edited book.
For Students (Undergraduate / Post Graduate) Rs. 1,000 /-
For Academicians, Professionals & Research Scholars Rs. 2,000 /-
For Papers Submission in Absentia Rs. 2,500/-
For Industry Professionals Rs. 3,000/-
Seminar Venue (organizer): Karnatak Lingayat Education Society’s, KLE College of Law.
4th Floor, Plot No 29, Sector 01, Kalamboli,
Navi Mumbai – 410 218 (Maharashtra INDIA)
Phone Number – (022) 2742 2210 / (9322446010)
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org