Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law (RGNUL), Punjab is organising a National Seminar on Corporate Affairs on April 6, 2019.
Seminar papers are invited from academicians, practitioners, researchers, scholars, and students on the issues related to specified themes. Authors of selected papers would be given an opportunity to present their papers on the day of the seminar in person
The theme of the seminar is limited to challenges faced by the corporate sector in India. The basic objective of the theme is to explore the problems relating to the sub-themes of the seminar and spread awareness on these issues. The sub-themes of the seminar include but are not limited to:
- Corporate Frauds and Scams
- Corporate Criminal Liability
- Money Laundering
- Fugitive Economic Offenders
- Ease of Doing Business
- Real Estate Regulation and Development
- Corporate Finance
- Corporate Restructuring
- Corporate Regulations
- Corporate Governance
- Corporate Sustainability
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Competition Law
- Corporate Taxation
- Securities Law
- International Investment Treaties
- Double Taxation Avoidance Agreements
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
An abstract along with a brief profile of the first/sole author must be sent through following Google Form given here.
After the filling of the form, the intimation for acceptance of abstract along with details to submit full paper and payment of the fee shall be sent to the authors via email.
|Student/Research Scholars||Rs. 700|
|Academicians/ Professionals/Others||Rs. 1000|
Each co-author shall pay separately. Registration and payment are to be done online. Details of online registration and payment will be intimated along with intimation of acceptance of abstract.
- Last Date of Submission of Abstract: 10 February 2019
- Intimation of Acceptance of Abstract: 15 February 2019
- Last Date for Online Payment: 20 February 2019
- Full Paper Submission (Soft Copy): 28 February 2019
Dr. Ivneet Walia (Seminar Convenor), Assistant Professor of Law RGNUL, Punjab, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Vipan Kumar (Seminar Convenor), Assistant Professor of Law RGNUL, Punjab, Email: email@example.com