Centre for Advocacy and Research in Environmental and Animal Protection (CARE-AP) of National University of Study and Research in Law, Ranchi is organizing a 2 Day Conference on the theme “Environment Protection and Animal Rights”. The event is scheduled to take place on 8-9 September 2018.
About The Conference:
Environmental protection and animal rights represent two such facets of environmental law jurisprudence that needs to be critically analysed in present times. Though discussions on environmental protection abound, there is always a scope to ponder upon some issues which are in pressing need of care and attention. The two day conference is an occasion to deliberate upon these issues in detail with critical insight so that some fruitful contribution could be made to the existing corpus of environmental law jurisprudence, especially as regards the protection of animal rights. The conference aspires to be instrumental in evolving a feasible framework aimed at finding solution to problems relating to issues aforementioned.
The conference provides an opportunity to students, academicians, law professionals among others to put forward their research and share their knowledge on wide range of topic relating to environment, animal rights and other related subjects. The conference also brings public speakers of the highest knowledge and experience to our campus to share their thoughts and ideas.
The purpose of the conference is to provoke discussion and debate about a range of topics and including subjects like energy sustainability and the value of wealth, or prevention of cruelty to animals. The agenda is kept deliberately broad and the discussions are intended to be accessible to a general audience. The conference program offers high-level content relevant not only to students but also to advocates, policy advisors, academics, judicial officers and a range of non-government organizations.
Themes: Environment Protection and Animal Rights
- Cruelty to Animal, Animal Sacrifices and Role of State.
- Protection of Marine Animal Resources.
- Medical Experiments on Animals: Issues and Challenges.
- Animal Rights and Ethical concerns.
- Animals and Sports
- Animals, Industries and the Laws
- Wildlife and Biodiversity
- Environmental legislation, regulation and sustainability
- Environmental Pollution : Growing menace and effect on health
- Mining and Environmental Degradation
- Urban Planning, resource efficiency and Waste management
- Hazardous Waste and Environmental impact
- Carbon Economy and Carbon Neutrality.
- Deserts and Desertification
- Papers should be written in English, the working language of the conference will be English and the presentations shall be done in English and English only.
- Co-authorship is permitted, subject to a limit of maximum two authors per submission.
- Author Name, University/Organization, Paper Title, Email Address and Mobile Number, to be stated clearly on the cover page of the paper.
- The text should be in Times New Roman, font size 12, spacing 1.5. The footnotes should be in Times New Roman, font size 10 with single spacing.
- One inch margins on all sides should be maintained.
- ILI citation format shall be followed.
- No part of the paper should have been published earlier nor should it be under consideration for publication. Any form of plagiarism will result in immediate disqualification.
- Participants & selected paper presenters (including author and co-author) will be required to fill out the form which will be send through email after intimation of selection of paper or upon request for participation in the conference.
- In case of co-authorship at least one author must attend the conference to present the paper.
- The registration fee needs to be paid latest by 25th August 2018.
- Publication of papers submitted will be subject to the scrutiny of the editorial board.
Abstract: Not More than 350 words
Research Paper: 4000 – 6000 words
How to submit
E-mail id for Submissions: firstname.lastname@example.org
All the Participants will be informed about acceptance and selection of their paper through email. The selected participants must register their names by email communication to any one of the student coordinators by 22nd August 2018 latest by 5:00 PM.
- Students (Independent): ₹1,000
- Students (co-Authors) : ₹1,500
- Others (Independent Authors): ₹1,400
- Others (co-Author): ₹2,200
- On-Spot Registration:
- Students: ₹1,500
- Others: ₹2,500
- Only Participants: ₹500
*Note: Accommodation & dinner will be provided to participants at an extra payment of ₹500 per day/ per person.
Payment will be accepted only By Demand Draft in favour of “Registrar NUSRL, Ranchi”.
The Demand Draft should be sent to: Convener, CARE-AP, National University of Study and Research in Law, Pithoria Road, Bukru, Kanke, Ranchi, Jharkhand, 834006.
Submit the scanned copy of Demand Draft through Official Email Id: email@example.com
Who Can Attend?
The organizers is pleased to invite the participation of academicians, students and legal professionals at the Conference.
Last Date for Abstract Submissions: 16th July 2018
Last date for final Paper submission: 15th August 2018
Last Date for payment of fees: 25th August 2018
E-mail id for Submissions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Date: 8-9th September 2018
Venue: National University of Study and Research in Law, Ranchi, At-Nagri, PO- Bukru, Kanke Pithoria Road, Kanke, Ranchi, Jharkhand-834006.
To view the brochure, Click here.
To visit the official website, Click here.
For any query feel free to contact:
Madhusraba Mohanty, Email: email@example.com , Ph. +91-7992297933
Chakradhari Shubham, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Ph. +91-7763933053